Friday, October 10, 2008

Treasury


Smokey Mountain Scents has been featured in two wonderful treasuries on ETSY. The one on the left was posted by lassiegirl and was appropriately titled Marshmallow Out. It featured my Toasted Marshmallow Candle. Doesn't this treasury just make your mouth water for all those yummy treats?MMM.
Cranberry Welcome is to the right and was posted by Nancy Wallis Designs. Nancy describes this as inviting rich reds with hints of orange zest. She has featured my Cranberry Cracklin' Wick Candle.
You can check out Nancy Wallis Designs here www.nancywallisdesigns.etsy.com and LassieGirl here www.lassiegirl.etsy.com for wonderful handmade jewelry and adorable children's clothes. And I would love you to check out my shop at www.smokeymountainscents.etsy.com.



3 comments:

Breeding Fancy Art Prints said...

Toasted Marshmallow Candle? My mouth is watering as I speak (type?). But I don't think the candle would be as tasty as I bet is smells. Congrats on the treasuries!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Congratulations are in order on those treasuries...such a good feeling, isn't it?

MaryMarsh said...

Awesome treasuries! Also, congrats on being in the "Etsy Finds" today for your candy corn soaps! What a fantastic product!! Way to go!! :)

MaryMarsh