Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Shopping with Etsy Part I

I have never been the type of person who loves the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping. I'd much rather sit at home in my pjs and enjoy the twinkling lights on my Christmas tree and stay nice and toasty warm in front of the fireplace and SHOP!! So I thought I would show y'all some wonderful Christmas gift ideas from some of my team members on ETSY.

I will list some new and wonderful gift ideas every few days- so be such and check back to see what wonderful items we've found.

Some great gifts for girls ....

Tote-ally Cute Butterfly Bag from Recycled Jeans Co. is the perfect present for any teen or tween girl in the family.



I just love seeing little girls all dressed up to have their picture taken with Santa and this beautiful dress from

MaddieandMe would be absolutely the perfect Christmas dress.



This cute http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_12&listing_id=14707682for NYPapercrafter would be fabulous for the girl who likes to journal.



Have a dancer in the family? Magenta Pink Bear with Rosebud Ballet Tutu from Camillam is adorable for your little dancer.


This sweet Snow White and Light Pink Beanie from Two SeaSide Babes would be just adorable to take baby girl out to visit family on cold winter days.


Stay tuned for Christmas Shopping with Etsy Part II

10 comments:

Jessi said...

Thank you for featuring my flower beanie. These are all such wonderful items. I especially love 1MaddieandMe's gorgeous dress!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Great Pics Smokey Mountain Scents....
I've been doing quite a bit of my Christmas Shopping on ETSY!!!
Robin
CreationsAnew

Unknown said...

Great picks! Love that dress for 1MaddieandMe! Tempted by that bear from Cami as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on "crowds" ... my "black Friday" is actually "Fat Friday" (that's where you sit around in yer jammies eating wonderful leftovers). I've done my Etsy Christmas shopping!
http://klymyshyndesignonetsy.blogspot.com/

hoffee and a nuffin said...

LOVE that dress! (Don't have girls...)

Michelle said...

so many fun things.. I am loving the butterfly bag

melissa said...

very cute finds for girls! I only have boys. That dress is too cute!

Melissa

SleightGirl said...

Love the butterfly bag. It is sooo cool!

Parallax Photo said...

Great selection, thanks for sharing! I'm staying as far away from the mall crowds as I can myself.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments.

Brandon, stay tuned. boys are next!!