Friday, December 19, 2008

Youtube video Marketing

I have been procrastinating about making a video/slideshow for Youtube . I'm fairly computer illiterate and was worried that it would be too difficult for me to do. Well, last night after all day shopping with my daughter, I finally took the plunge. And lo and behold, it was NOT as horribly difficult as I thought it would be-actually it was pretty easy and fun. I used http:www.onetruemedia.com. I found Onetruemedia to be very user friendly, it is free to sign up and make a video or you can purchase a subscribtion and get more goodies. The most difficult part for me was deciding which photos I wanted to upload. My advice to those who are worried about doing a video for marketing is -take the plunge!!
Here is a link to my Youtube video if you would like to see it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Oc2WvrM_I

3 comments:

Pam said...

Very good info to know! Thanks!

Blueberry Junkie said...

Thanks for this idea...I may just give it a try, especially if it is easy.
By the way, you have been TAGGED!! See my blog for instructions on how to play the tagging game.

Happy Holidays!!

Judy Goddard said...

Hi Smokey Mounntain Scents.

Someday, in my dreams, I'll make enough money to be able to afford cable internet and then I too can make a video.... even be able to look at yours. May yours make you successful beyond your dreams!
God Bless!
Judy
www.JudyAGoddard.Etsy.com
www.JudyAGoddardArtist.blogspot.com