Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Shopping with ETSY Part III

There is soooo many wonderful things on etsy for women that I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few. Any woman would LOVE to get these as a Christmas Gift.

Bad Cat Jewelry's Say Anything, the Necklace is made with Sterling Silver and milky swirled lampwork beads is the perfect necklace for any occasion.



A Long Cardigan is one of my favorite articles of apparel and the Royal Rattlesnake Long Cardigan by Ahpeele is gorgeous!

Look at this beautiful All About Green Bracelet from Mom Potter. I love it.

Anyone would be proud to have Spice of Life's Chaste Tree stering silver, aquamarine and pearl dangle earring.
Keep her warm and in style with this Green With Envy Clonch from Ohio Crochet Lady. I would be green with envy of anyone wearing it.

She will be thrilled to open this stunning necklace and earring set in a beautiful mix of swarovski cream pearls, copper findings and a deep olivine swarovski pearl for BGK Designs



And she would be tickled pink find this Kelsey Reverible Tote from A Stone's Throw under the tree on Christmas Day!

8 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

Wow beautiful choice!

Jessi said...

I love that cardigan too! And that tote from AStonesThrow has been on my wish list since I first saw it!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Wow..I love that "green with envy hat"...I wish I could wear them!!!
Great Post
Robin
CreationsAnew

The Chameleons Attic said...

Wonderful post, thanks for sharing all those great sellers and finds. Merry Christmas.

SpiceofLifeDesigns said...

Thanks so much for including my Chaste Tree earrings on your Christmas list! Such wonderful Etsy finds.

Anonymous said...

That Green bracelet is Beautiful.. Awesome choices... Happy Holidays...

MayRae said...

Great choices and that cardigan is gorgeous! What a great 3rd installment.

BadCat said...

Thanks for featuring me! You have great taste ;)